Kalani's culture is based on the Hawaiian core values of integrity and respect. In this section we invite you to learn roe about the island life and Aloha spirit.
Co-founder of Kalani
Born and raised on Maui, HI.
Local Hawaiian Recipe: Banana Lumpia
- 4 ripe and firm bananas
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 8 pieces of lumpia wrapper
- cooking oil
- Peel bananas and cut in half length wise
- Roll bananas in brown sugar
- Wrap bananas in lumpia wrapper (lumpia wrappers are similar to wonton wrappers)
- Deep fry in oil heated to medium-high until golden brown on both sides
- Drain lumpia on paper towels
Serve with ice cream, and drizzle with caramel sauce.